I’ve got another home workout video for you.
This time it’s a little longer at 17 minutes so it’ll test you a little more but it’s short enough to fit in when you haven’t got a lot of time.
Stay in time and stick to the plan if you can, but if you need easier exercises check them out below.
Bodyweight HIIT plan
- Press ups (perform on knees if tough)
- Jumping lunges (or reverse lunges)
- Side plank 30 seconds each side
- Squat jumps 30 seconds into squat sit 30 seconds (or regular squats)
- Leg flutters (or a hollow hold)
Timed– 60 seconds per exercise, 60 seconds rest after all 5, 3 rounds.
Make it easier by having a longer rest and doing less rounds.
Make it harder by having less/no rest, doing more rounds or wearing a weight vest : )